“Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” So if you start a business of any type – a small agency or a corporate giant, you should treat the problem as a whole. It means that your business should be definitely presented online by all possible means, and having your own website is the issue of first-rate importance. You may have a stunning corporate Facebook page or all-winning LinkedIn profile or other social media presence, but your own website is your business card and possibility to gain your target audience to the full.
According to the statistics, 96 percent of new entrepreneurs fail within the first 10 years. It is caused by poor and inefficient online positioning of their product or service. You can face with the risk of such failure if you ignore the requirements of the current climate. Remember that more and more people – especially millennials – go shopping online for reasons like avoiding crowds, saving time and just spending free time on interesting occupation.
Why Having eStore Is Crucial for Modern Business Owners
As an experienced and ambitious business owner, you should know everything about e-commerce trends in order to understand how people shop online, why they convert or don’t, and how to find a target audience for improving ROI. Having analyzed all these aspects, you will be able to adapt your e-commerce enterprise to fit the requirements of a modern shopper.
1. 96 percent of Americans who have internet access have purchased online.
2. 51 percent prefer shopping online to visiting a local store.
3. Online orders regularly increase as e-commerce is growing 23 percent year-over-year.
4. Due to a 2017 survey conducted by Square and Mercury Analytics, 56 percent of the surveyed business owners have a physical store and 34 percent sell their goods using a website building platform (for example, e-commerce templates).
5. 67 percent of Millenials prefer online purchase to in-store buying. 48 percent of them visit marketplaces, 76 percent at big retailer platforms, 29 percent make purchase at specific online stores.
6. As for e-commerce trends by parental status, parents spend more time and money at online stores than non-parents. It is of interest to note that almost half of parents (49 percent) admitted that they cannot live without online shopping.
Having investigated such impressive figures, a smart entrepreneur will definitely come to the conclusion that his business is doomed to fail without online presence. 80 percent of Americans shop online monthly. This statistics looks impressive and should stimulate business owners to move with the times. No doubt you need to pay attention to the collection of the best creative templates suitable for online stores of any type. If you desire to start fashion e-commerce business, you can try fashion prestashop themes. If you are about selling furniture, the OpenCart templates are at your service. There are incredibly flexible and fully responsive templates for all occasions.
Trendy Mannerway Fashion Clothes PrestaShop Theme
Details | Demo
Mannerway is a modern looking, fully responsive and Retina ready template that gives customers access to an unlimited number of customization options. The template incorporates Mega Menu to showcase all your item categories, a Product Quick View feature Ajax search to simplify customers’ experience at your store. With TM Header account block your shoppers will be able to log in using their social media profiles that is handy and fast.