Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is gearing up for the most awaited launch of its Apple Watch on March 9th. Many investors and shareholders believe that the growth of Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) as a stock and a company in 2015 depends completely on the success of this Apple Watch. Many expect that Apple Watch will be a big hit, whereas many other believe that it might not be a huge success for Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL). A ‘CNBC’ video lists the seven key facts that everyone must know about Apple Watch.
Seven key facts that everyone must know about Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)’s smartwatch are:
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)’s Smartwatch comes with a starting price of $349.
- This Apple Watch has the ability to pair with iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus.
- The hardware part of this Apple Watch includes things like S1 Processor and Gyro Accelerometer.
- This Watch comes integrated with Apple Pay so that the users will be able to use the watch to make payments in stores and make other payments.
- Fitness tracking is the most important feature of any wrist devices and this device has a full-fledged fitness tracking capability.
- The base of the head of this Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)’s smartwatch has the magnetic charging ability.
- This device also comes in three styles, Apple Watch, Apple Watch Sport and Apple Watch Edition.
I just made 84% in 4 days by blindly imitating a hedge fund’s stock pick. I will tell you how I pulled such a huge return in such a short time but let me first explain in this FREE REPORT why following hedge funds’ stock picks is one of the smartest things you can do as an investor. We launched our quarterly newsletter 2.5 years ago and not one subscriber has, since, said “I lost money by EXACTLY following your stock picks”. The reason is simple. You can beat index funds by creating a DREAM TEAM of hedge fund managers and investing in only their best ideas. I just made 84% in 4 days by blindly imitating one of these best ideas. CLICK HERE NOW for all the details.