If you don’t know what to do next when you get a Tinder match, why don’t you try one of our 21 most successful, funniest Tinder pick up lines? They will surely kick off the conversation in the right direction.
Although you may think everything will go smoother after you cross that first obstacle called Tinder match, the truth is somewhat different. That’s the easiest step; the real work begins after. You need to start the conversation and get the person interested enough so you can show off your qualities and maybe get a date. Most people blew it here, not knowing what to say and they wasted their opportunity. If you are a guy, and you still have trouble getting matches, check out our 10 most successful Tinder bio examples for guys that will surely be helpful.
Like with any other aspect of online dating, you also need to be confident, creative and funny with your Tinder pick-up lines. Complimenting tastefully also works. Simple “Hey, I like you, let’s grab a coffee!” doesn’t work anymore. Ok, maybe it does if you are a girl, but the guys have to work harder than that. They need to use pick-up lines effectively to generate interest from a girl, and most of them lose it here. Most will use cheesy pick-up lines, and the girls will be thrown away by that. On the other hand, if you use the correct pick-up line, there is no stopping you.
Although our 21 most successful, funniest Tinder pick up lines are mainly aimed toward guys, they can be easily used by girls who want to take the initiative. We browsed through countless Tinder pick up lines that can be found on Appamatix, Reddit, PUA More and Virtual Dating Assistants among others. The ones that were creative, funny and were often recommended entered our list of most successful, funniest Tinder pick up lines. Use them properly and your luck will soon change.
21. “I have 4% battery remaining. I chose to message you. Did I choose wisely?”
20. “My perfect date: I pick you up in my Hyundai Sonata. You get in, there are candles lit in the car. You say, isn’t that dangerous? I say, yes, but I like danger. We go to your favorite restaurant and have a fantastic meal. We come outside to see my car is on fire. You go, Trevor, aren’t you pissed; your car is on fire! I pull out a bag of marshmallows and say nah I knew this was going to happen. Then I kiss you in front of my burning car.”
19. “Quick: The Notebook or Sleepless in Seattle?”
18. “I’m going to have to ask you to leave. You’re making the other girls on Tinder look bad.”
17. “You don’t know how many times I’ve had to swipe left to find you.”
16. “You are beautiful. Have you ever dated a guy more attractive than yourself, and if not, can I be your first one?”
15. “I guess we both have good taste :)”
14. “I would do battle with a pack of wild mountain lions, inside of a handicapped stall at a local McDonald’s with my hands zip tied behind my back and a shake weight super glued to my forehead as my only weapon, just to be able to have the chance to take you out to a spaghetti dinner over Skype.”
13. “Do you want me to hit you up with a corny pick up line or can we skip that?”
12. “Should we tell our grandparents we met on tinder?”
11. “If you could build a ship which type of ship would it be? Mine would be a relationship.”
We’re halfway through our list of most successful, funniest Tinder pick up lines, and now, let’s see the other half.
10. “Hey, what have you been up to today? I just saved a baby duck from drowning.”
9.“So we’re 5km apart. I’m pretty sure we can find a dingy old bar somewhere between us to watch old people get drunk off their pensions. What’s your number?”
8. “Your Sunday breakfast personality is?
A) Waffles & pancakes, slowly savored.
B) Apple & granola bar on the run.
C) Aggressive mimosas.
D) Sleeping til lunch.”
7. “Tell you what I want, what I really want. A) To know, who was your favorite Spice Girl? and B) Your number?”
6. “I can’t wait for you mom to say, “He/She could do better…” after meeting me.”
5. “I’m writing a book and could use your help. It’s a phone book and it’s missing your number.”
4. “Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?”
3. “Do you have a job? I need a woman who can support me while I play video games all day.”
2. “I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for a hook up, I can tell you I don’t want that. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a delight for people like you. If you hate my icebreaker, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you do, I may ask you to coffee.”
1. “Hey, we’re a match! Does this mean we’re dating now? Give me a second; I need to change my Facebook relationship status.”
We are sure that at least one of these 21 most successful, funniest Tinder pick up lines will help you do the trick!