One would guess illegal immigrants are so desperate that they would do anything and live anywhere to stay in this country. Surprisingly, the numbers paint a different picture. Illegal immigrants have started deserting this country during the past 2 years. But they began deserting these 10 most undesirable states since 2005:
10. Delaware: 5k illegal immigrants left the tiny state of Delaware since 2005. This is a 20% decline. Now, only 20k illegal immigrants remain in Delaware.
9. Nevada: 10k illegal immigrants left Nevada since 2005. There are still 180k of them residing in Nevada.
8. New York: 25k illegal immigrants left New York since 2005. This is only a 4% decline though because there are still 650k illegal immigrants in New York.
7. Colorado: 30k illegal immigrants left Colorado since 2005. This is a 12% decline, the eighth highest in the nation.
6. Virginia: 35k illegal immigrants left Virginia since 2005. This 17% decline is the seventh highest in the country.
5. Massachusetts: 40k illegal immigrants left Massachusetts since 2005. This 20% decline is the third highest in the nation.
4. Arizona: 75k illegal immigrants left Arizona since 2005. This was before they got “real tough” on illegal immigration. This 17% decline is the fifth highest in the nation.
3. California: 100k illegal immigrants left California since 2005. The percentage decline is only 4%, a small number because 2.5 million illegal immigrants still reside in The Golden State.
2. North Carolina: 100k illegal immigrants left North Carolina since 2005. The percentage decline is 27%, the second highest in the country.
1. Florida: 250k illegal immigrants left Florida since 2005. The 27% decline is also the highest in the nation.