Dear Valued Visitor,

We have noticed that you are using an ad blocker software.

Although advertisements on the web pages may degrade your experience, our business certainly depends on them and we can only keep providing you high-quality research based articles as long as we can display ads on our pages.

To view this article, you can disable your ad blocker and refresh this page or simply login.

We only allow registered users to use ad blockers. You can sign up for free by clicking here or you can login if you are already a member.

7 Medically Proven Weight Loss Supplements that Work

If you’re looking to lose weight, we’ve compiled a list of 7 medically proven weight loss supplements that work. As summer is already here, if you slacked off throughout the spring when it came to getting your body beach-ready, you might be interested in taking some supplements to help you get in shape faster. In addition, getting rid of that extra fat will help you stay cooler on hot summer days, and it goes without saying that it will help you feel more confident, have more energy, and provide you with a positive mindset.

However, it should be pointed out that unless a person is struggling with obesity and can’t lose weight due to one or more medical conditions, in which case some prescription drugs might be required, there is no supplement that will boost weight loss without effort and commitment. In any case, a good diet as well as regular exercise is the best way to go, but the supplements that we included in this article will not only provide you with some help with your dieting, such as curbing appetite, but will also have a psychological effect. That is, taking supplements will help you think about your goal of losing weight and help you stay focused on it. 

7 Medically Proven Weight Loss Supplements that Work


Generally speaking, when it comes to weight loss, the most important part is a good diet. Some will even say that diet makes up 90% of one’s weight loss efforts, with the other 10% being allocated to exercising. The ratio can be different for everyone, but dieting is always the most important part. That’s because once a person starts exercising regularly, the body adjusts to the changes and keeps burning the same amount of calories, no matter how hard you exercise. This is why many personal trainers suggest swapping exercises after certain time periods. Nevertheless, it’s also very important to significantly reduce calorie intake so the body taps into its own reserves for energy, which will result in weight loss. Exercising will help with keeping a diet, because it will discipline you and help you stay away from junk food, because after sweating in the gym for an hour, you will think twice about whether you want to waste all of that hard work by having pizza for dinner.

Now, when it comes to supplements, things can get tricky. The main problem is that most weight loss supplements aren’t strictly regulated, which often results in a lot of unfounded claims made by manufacturers. The weight loss market is worth over $170 billion and is expected to top $200 billion in the next couple of years, and while weight loss supplements represent only a small fraction of that, many companies still want to get a slice of the pie. This results in dozens (if not hundreds) of supplements, most of which have little to no evidence suggesting that they work. Among the products that help people lose weight and have some research that proves it are diet pills, most of which require a prescription and can have some serious side effects. You can take a look at our list of the 7 most popular diet pills that work fast without exercise for examples of those.

There are also some over-the-counter supplements, whose weight-loss properties are backed by research. With this in mind, let’s take a look at 7 medically proven weight loss supplements that work, beginning on the next page.

DOWNLOAD FREE REPORT: Warren Buffett's Best Stock Picks

Let Warren Buffett, George Soros, Steve Cohen, and Daniel Loeb WORK FOR YOU.

If you want to beat the low cost index funds by 19 percentage points per year, look no further than our monthly newsletter.In this free report you can find an in-depth analysis of the performance of Warren Buffett's entire historical stock picks. We uncovered Warren Buffett's Best Stock Picks and a way to for Buffett to improve his returns by more than 4 percentage points per year.

Bonus Biotech Stock Pick: You can also find a detailed bonus biotech stock pick that we expect to return more than 50% within 12 months.
Subscribe me to Insider Monkey's Free Daily Newsletter
This is a FREE report from Insider Monkey. Credit Card is NOT required.