US Airways Group Inc. (LCC) increased 7.71% on Wednesday after the company completed their transfer takeoff and landing rights at LaGuardia and Reagan National airports. LCC closed at $5.19 on Tuesday, and it’s priced at $5.59 after the market closed today. This is a $0.40 or 7.71% up in the price.
Here is a list of hedge funds that might gain big due to LCC’s increase.
1. Appaloosa Management – David Tepper: gains $3.72 million
2. Capital Growth Management – Ken Heebner: gains $1.95 million
3. Vinik Asset Management – Jeffrey Vinik: gains $740 thousand
4. AQR Capital Management – Cliff Asness: gains $321 thousand
5. Millennium Management – Israel Englander: gains $233 thousand
6. Citadel Investment Group – Ken Griffin: gains $153 thousand
7. SAC Capital Advisors – Steven Cohen: gains $147 thousand
8. Magnetar Capital – Alec Litowitz and Ross Laser: gains $125 thousand
9. Harbert Management – Raymond J. Harbert: gains $92 thousand
10. Manatuck Hill Partners – Mark Broach: gains $80 thousand
DISCLAIMER: These calculations assume that these hedge funds did not increase or reduce their stock positions in LCC since the end of September. We did not take into account their option positions.