La-Z-Boy (LZB) shares declined nearly 12% today after Brian Sozzi -an analyst with Wall Street Strategies- cut his recommendation to hold. On the other hand Adobe Systems (ADBE) declined more than 6% after releasing a disappointing revenue growth forecast. Here are the hedge funds that lost a bundle on LZB and ADBE:
1. Ken Fisher – Fisher Asset Management: Fisher lost more than $14 Million in ADBE.
2. Alan Fournier – Pennant Capital: Fournier lost more than $10 Million in ADBE.
3. Bill Miller – Legg Mason: Miller lost nearly $10 Million in ADBE.
4. Robert Bishop – Impala Asset Management: Bishop lost more than $5 Million in LZB.
5. Chuck Royce – Royce $ Associates: Royce lost around $3 Million in LZB.
6. Tye Schlegelmilch – Sonterra Capital: Schlegelmilch lost $1.5 Million in LZB.
4. Robert Atchinson – Adage Capital: Atchinson lost nearly $1.5 Million in ADBE.
5. Jeffrey Ubben – ValueAct Capital: Ubben lost more than $1 Million in ADBE.