Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) share prices fell nearly 14% in trading on Wednesday, plummeting from $55.70 at close on Tuesday to $47.99 at 3:43PM EST Wednesday, after the company reported its third quarter earnings. ANF posted an EPS of 57 cents, missing analyst expectations by 14 cents.
The following hedge funds lost the most:
1. Pennant Capital Management – Alan Fournier: Lost $23.0 million
2. Scopus Asset Management – Alexander Mitchell: Lost $17.2 million
3. Conatus Capital Management – David Stemerman: Lost $10.5 million
4. Sac Capital Advisors – Steven Cohen: Lost $8.7 million
5. Buckingham Capital Management – David Keidan: Lost $4.6 million
6. Citadel Investment Group – Ken Griffin: Lost $4.3 million
7. Vinik Asset Management – Jeffrey Vinik: Lost $3.5 million
8. Horseman Capital Management – John Horseman: Lost $3.0 million
9. Partner Fund Management – Christopher Medlock James: Lost $2.6 million
10. Sigma Capital Management – Sac Subsidiary: Lost $2.5 million
DISCLAIMER: These calculations assume that these hedge funds did not increase or reduce their stock positions in ANF since the end of June. We did not take into account their option positions.