Dillard’s Inc (DDS) fell over 13% in trading on Friday after its retail gross margin fell short of analyst estimates. The share fell from $55.17 at close Thursday to $47.74 at 3:38pm EST Friday in spite of the fact the company also reported an 85% increase in quarterly net income and a 5% rise in same store sales.
The following hedge funds lost the most:
1. Southeastern Asset Management – Mason Hawkins: Lost $27.7 million
2. Buckingham Capital Management – David Keidan: Lost $7.1 million
3. Bridgewater Associates – Ray Dalio: Lost $4.1 million
4. Royce & Associates – Chuck Royce: Lost $3.7 million
5. Renaissance Technologies – Jim Simons: Lost $2.7 million
6. Capital Growth Management – Ken Heebner: Lost $1.9 million
7. Balyasny Asset Management – Dmitry Balyasny: Lost $1.7 million
8. Sac Capital Advisors – Steven Cohen: Lost $1.5 million
9. Caxton Associates Lp – Bruce Kovner: Lost $1.1 million
DISCLAIMER: These calculations assume that these hedge funds did not increase or reduce their stock positions in DDS since the end of June. We did not take into account their option positions.