Product launches and publicity attract but consumers only – but if you are investing your money in a company’s stock you have got to believe in nothing else but numbers. You have to know that you are buying blue chips. Dominic Chu of CNBC shares 5 things that makes the Mighty Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL), the most sought after company in the world and the most favorite money making machine of all the traders and investors.
- Tim Cook, CEO of Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) recently said that they just opened their 453rd Apple Store – most of the ones that were opened recently were opened in China. The most populous nation is has become a new high growth market for Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL).
- Apple Inc. had 120 million customers go through their doors this past quarter – that is a river of customers!
- Tim Cook recently shared that Apple Inc. sold its 700 millionth iPhone a few weeks ago.
- There are 2500 banks all over the world that have signed up for Apple Pay. They started with only 6 last year.
- There are now over 700,000 retail locations which accept Apple Pay – and that’s up from 200,000 from when it first started.
“If you look at the overall picture. Take a look at the chart from Apple since they launched the iPhone in 2007 – because it’s a massive move higher for this particular stock. Every time we have seen this move higher for a stock – we’ve seen product announcements kind of maybe go fall by the wayside, the stock doesn’t really go up. But you look at Apple […] it is the richest company in the world. A lot of people point to these stats as a justification of why this company trades at the valuation it does,” Chu said.
Company’s iPhone 6 sales have been astronomical – and that puts a lot of sense into company’s insane earnings in its last quarter. After reading these statistics you would not keep your cash. You would rather invest it in Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL). With staggering demand for Apple Inc. in China, the most populated country in the world – it is likely that Apple Inc. would achieve the trillion dollar mark. It is not about new product launches it is about these numbers which make Apple Inc.’s unbelievable success so believable. Apple Inc. is not in the big league any more. It has a league of its own.
I just made 84% in 4 days by blindly imitating a hedge fund’s stock pick. I will tell you how I pulled such a huge return in such a short time but let me first explain in this FREE REPORT why following hedge funds’ stock picks is one of the smartest things you can do as an investor. We launched our quarterly newsletter 2.5 years ago and not one subscriber has, since, said “I lost money by EXACTLY following your stock picks”. The reason is simple. You can beat index funds by creating a DREAM TEAM of hedge fund managers and investing in only their best ideas. I just made 84% in 4 days by blindly imitating one of these best ideas. CLICK HERE NOW for all the details.