- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-03-04 17:35:23
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-03-04 17:35:23
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|64279||Mcmoran Exploration Co||MMR||Crude Petroleum & Natural Gas (1311)||721424200|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1200810||C Morrison Bethea||1615 Poydras Street
New Orleans LA 70112
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-03-03||250||$0.00||250||$15.26|
|Common Stock||Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-03-03||750||$0.00||750||$13.08|
|Common Stock||Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-03-03||500||$0.00||500||$4.28|
|Common Stock||Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-03-03||1,250||$0.00||1,250||$7.46|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- 50% exercisable on the date indicated and 25% exercisable on June 1, 2004 and on the next anniversary thereof.
- 25% exercisable on the date indicated and 25% exercisable on June 1, 2004, and on each of the next two anniversaries thereof.
- 25% exercisable on the date indicated and 25% exercisable on each of the next three anniversaries thereof.
- The price reported represents the weighted average price of the shares sold. Shares were sold at varying prices in the range of $17.2302 - $17.251. The Reporting Person hereby undertakes, upon request of the Staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer, to provide full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price.
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey beat the market by 20 percentage points in 6 months - Learn how!