IPG Photonics Corporation (IPGP) jumped in after hours trading to open Friday, October 7 at almost $52 a share after closing at $47.74 the day before. By midmorning, the share price had jumped to a high of $55.89 a share before lunch. IPGP develops fiber lasers for use in a variety of industries. The share price soared last night after …
Here are the hedge funds that made the most:
1. Chuck Royce - Royce & Associates: Gained $5.9 million
2. Richard Driehaus - Driehaus Capital: Gained $3.5 million
3. Andrew Sandler - Sandler Capital Management: Gained $627,550
4. Louis Navellier - Navellier & Associates: Gained $121,174.
5. Alec Litowitz And Ross Laser - Magnetar Capital: Gained $120,098
6. Cliff Asness - Aqr Capital Management: Gained $91,280
7. D. E. Shaw - D E Shaw: Gained $85,901
These calculations assume that these hedge funds did not increase or reduce their stock positions in IPGP since the end of June. We did not take into account their option positions.