Cisco Systems (CSCO) share prices fell over 5% on Tuesday. The stock closed Monday at $18.53 a share to close at $17.59 a share on Tuesday. The loss comes after a short rally that pushed CSCO share prices to $18.60 in late October, the first time CSCO topped $18 a share since April 7, 2011.
The following hedge funds lost the most:
1. First Eagle Investment Management - Jean-Marie Eveillard: Lost $29.1 million
2. Edinburgh Partners - Sandy Nairn: Lost $18.5 million
3. Legg Mason Capital Management - Bill Miller: Lost $11.2 million
4. Fir Tree - Jeffrey Tannenbaum: Lost $7.9 million
5. Esl Investments - Edward Lampert: Lost $7.1 million
6. Adage Capital Management - Phill Gross and Robert Atchinson: Lost $6.5 million
7. D E Shaw - D. E. Shaw: Lost $6.2 million
8. First Pacific Advisors Llc - Robert Rodriguez And Steven Romick: Lost $5.2 million
9. Eminence Capital - Ricky Sandler: Lost $4.8 million
10. Diamond Hill Capital - Ric Dillon: Lost $4.8 million
DISCLAIMER: These calculations assume that these hedge funds did not increase or reduce their stock positions in CSCO since the end of June. We did not take into account their option positions.