Amlin Pharmaceuticals (AMLN) rose 11.13% on Thursday morning after it reported a GAAP loss of 9 cents per share, which was narrower than the 15 cents per share loss estimated by analysts reports NASDAQ. AMLN’s revenues also exceeded expectations. Shares rose from $10.24 at close yesterday to trade at $11.70 a share as of 9:50 am this morning.
1. Visium Asset Management – Jacob Gottlieb: Gained $24.9 million
2. Icahn Capital Lp – Carl Icahn: Gained $20.9 million
3. Sac Capital Advisors – Steven Cohen: Gained $10.3 million
4. Partner Fund Management – Christopher Medlock James: Gained $3.3 million
5. Millennium Management – Israel Englander: Gained $1.0 million
6. Renaissance Technologies – Jim Simons: Gained $1.0 million
7. Caxton Associates Lp – Bruce Kovner: Gained $525,000
8. Alyeska Investment Group – Anand Parekh: Gained $434,000
9. Kingdon Capital Management – Mark Kingdon: Gained $379,000
10. D E Shaw – D. E. Shaw: Gained $131,000
DISCLAIMER: These calculations assume that these hedge funds did not increase or reduce their stock positions in AMLN since the end of June. We did not take into account their option positions.