With the Research In Motion Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) BlackBerry app store, known as Blackberry World, picking up steam, a growing number of users are beginning to pay attention to the many apps that have become available.
Of course, combing through the many fresh BlackBerry apps, combined with those that have been available, is no easy task. In fact, it is simple to miss out on those that have the most to offer.
Fortunately, Research In Motion Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) is serious about its app store and ensuring the best possible experience. After all, this is an area in which the company must be able to compete with the likes of Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) and Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG).
Who knows more about BlackBerry World than the developers at BlackBerry? The answer is simple: not many.
With all this in mind, we are going to take a closer look at the five apps recommended by Research In Motion Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) BlackBerry developers this week:
1. Twimfeed. View recently tweeted images from your Twitter friends. Cost: free.
2. PlayCoach Full Fitness Trainer. PlayCoach Full Fitness Trainer is your best video personal trainer. Cost: $3.99.
3. Animog. Whether you are new to synthesizers or a professional musician, Animoog’s expressive user interface and design allow you to quickly create a rich sonic universe that is brimming with vibrant sonic color and motion. Cost: $.99.
4. Ichi Are You Smart Enough. Collect golden rings by rotating objects, using teleporters, breaking blocks and more. Cost: $2.99.
5. Bubble Crush Mania. Enjoy a captivating game of bubble crushing. Switch bubbles to form groups of four or more and make them crush. Cost: free.
A big shout out goes out to the Research In Motion Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) BlackBerry developers that dug up these five great apps, as well as the app developers themselves for providing the descriptions.
As you can see, there is a nice variety of apps on this list. From games to social media to staying fit, there is a little bit of everything. And best yet, this is just the tip of the iceberg. There are tens of thousands of other apps that have just as much to offer.
Research In Motion Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) BlackBerry is doing whatever it takes to make the most of its app store. By providing this type of information, sharing the best new apps with users, the future looks bright.