SolarWinds, Inc. (SWI) surges 5.92% in trading on Friday. The stock recently shows strong uptrend and has increased by nearly 50% since the end of September. On November 30th SWI entered into a partnership with Mitsuiwa Corporation. SWI closed on Thursday at $31.59, and is trading at $33.46 at 2:15 PM EST on Friday.
The following hedge funds made the most on the SWI’s price change, based on their positions at the end of September
1. Lone Pine Capital – Stephen Mandel: Gained $7.04 million
2. Valinor Management – David Gallo: Gained $3.64 million
3. Marble Arch Investments – Scott McLellan: Gained $2.06 million
4. D. E. Shaw – David E. Shaw: Gained $1.58 million
5. Renaissance Technologies – Jim Simons: Gained $338 thousand
6. Axial Capital – Eliav Assouline and Marc Andersen: Gained $295 thousand
7. Advanced Investment Partners – Douglas W. Case: Gained $141 thousand
8. Tudor Investment Corp – Paul Tudor Jones: Gained $51 thousand
9. Caxton Associates LP – Bruce Kovner: Gained $ 50 thousand
10. SAC Capital Advisors – Steven Cohen: Gained $ 25 thousand
DISCLAIMER: These calculations assume that these hedge funds did not increase or reduce their stock positions in SWI since the end of September. We did not take into account their option positions.