3. Google Inc (GOOG, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Google is the world’s most popular search engine. Market cap at $337.7B, most recent closing price at $1010.25.
4. Sony Corporation (ADR) (SNE, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for consumer, professional, and industrial markets worldwide. Market cap at $16.8B, most recent closing price at $16.61.
5. Microsoft Corporation (MSFT, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Develops, licenses, and supports a range of software products and services for various computing devices worldwide. Market cap at $313.1B, most recent closing price at $37.59.
6. Apple Inc. (AAPL, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Designs, manufactures, and markets PCs, mobile and media devices, and sells related software, services, and third-party digital content and applications worldwide. Market cap at $471.6B, most recent closing price at $522.12.
(List Compiled by George Tsemberlis All charts sourced from Zacks Investment Research. All other data sourced from Finviz.)
Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started
– Read descriptions for all companies mentioned
– Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
– Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned
– Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned
– Real-Time Opinion: Scan the latest tweets about these companies (feed will open in a new window)
Dig Deeper: Access Company Snapshots, Charts, Filings
– Activision Blizzard, Inc.(ATVI, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
– Take-Two Interactive Software Inc.(TTWO, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
– Google Inc.(GOOG, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
– Sony Corporation(SNE, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
– Microsoft Corporation(MSFT, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
– Apple Inc.(AAPL, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
Written by George Tsemberlis.
© Kapitall, Inc. All rights reserved. Kapitall Wire is a division of Kapitall, Inc. Kapitall Generation, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kapitall, Inc.
Kapitall Wire offers free cutting edge investing ideas, intended for educational information purposes only. It should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities, or any other product or service provided by Kapitall Inc., and its affiliate companies.
Open a free account today get access to virtual cash portfolios, cutting-edge tools, stock market insights, and a live brokerage platform through our affiliated company, Kapitall Generation, LLC.