Do you think the EU’s actions will affect these technology and data companies? Use the interactive list below to begin your own analysis.
1. AOL, Inc. (AOL, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Operates as a Web services company that offers a suite of brands and offerings for the worldwide audience. Market cap at $2.7B, most recent closing price at $35.01.
4. CoreLogic Inc (CLGX, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides analytics and services to mortgage originators, financial institutions, government and government-sponsored enterprises, and other businesses. Market cap at $2.58B, most recent closing price at $26.96.
5. LifeLock Inc (LOCK, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides identity theft protection services for consumers; and identity risk assessment and fraud protection services for enterprises in the United States. Market cap at $1.28B, most recent closing price at $14.57.
6. Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): A technology company, provides search, content, and communication tools on the Web and on mobile devices worldwide. Market cap at $35.65B, most recent closing price at $34.06.
7. Acxiom Corporation (ACXM, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides marketing technology and services that enable marketers to manage audience, personalize consumer experiences, and create customer relationships. Market cap at $2.38B, most recent closing price at $32.35.
(List compiled by James Dennin. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research. All other data sourced from Yahoo! Finance.)
Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started
– Read descriptions for all companies mentioned
– Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
– Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned
– Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned
– Real-Time Opinion: Scan the latest tweets about these companies (feed will open in a new window)
Dig Deeper: Access Company Snapshots, Charts, Filings
– AOL, Inc.(AOL, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
– Google Inc.(GOOG, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
– Facebook, Inc.(FB, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
– CoreLogic, Inc.(CLGX, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
– LifeLock, Inc.(LOCK, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
– Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
– Acxiom Corporation(ACXM, Chart, Download SEC Filings)
© Kapitall, Inc. All rights reserved. Kapitall Wire is a division of Kapitall, Inc. Kapitall Generation, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kapitall, Inc.
Kapitall Wire offers free cutting edge investing ideas, intended for educational information purposes only. It should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities, or any other product or service provided by Kapitall Inc., and its affiliate companies.
Open a free account today get access to virtual cash portfolios, cutting-edge tools, stock market insights, and a live brokerage platform through our affiliated company, Kapitall Generation, LLC.