Goodrich Corporation (GR) soared nearly 16% today following the announcement that United Technologies is in talks to buy the aerospace equipment manufacturer. The stock gained $14.70 today.
Goodrich Corporation supplies aerospace components, systems and services to commercial and general aviation airplane markets as well as global defense and space markets.
1. Stephen Mandel – Lone Pine Capital: Gained $100 million
2. Andreas Halvorsen – Viking Global: Gained $50 million
3. Larry Robbins – Glenview Capital: Gained $44 million
4. Lee Ainslie – Maverick Capital: Gained $42 million
5. Bain Capital – Brookside Capital: Gained $22 million
6. Patrick Degorce – Theleme Partners: Gained $13 million
Other hedge funds to gain value from their positions are listed here. These calculations assumed that these hedge funds did not increase or reduce their stock positions in Goodrich Corporation since the end of June. We did not take into account their option positions.