Dear Valued Visitor,

We have noticed that you are using an ad blocker software.

Although advertisements on the web pages may degrade your experience, our business certainly depends on them and we can only keep providing you high-quality research based articles as long as we can display ads on our pages.

To view this article, you can disable your ad blocker and refresh this page or simply login.

We only allow registered users to use ad blockers. You can sign up for free by clicking here or you can login if you are already a member.

Andrew Hall

Astenbeck Capital Management is a Connecticut based hedge fund specializing in energy and commodities. Astenbeck Capital was co-founded in February 2010 by the CEO of Phibro LLC, Andrew Hall and Occidental Petroleum Corporation with the goal of managing hedge funds on behalf of Phibro’s investors. Today 80% of Astenbeck Capital is owned by Andrew Hall, while the remaining 20% is owned by Occidental Petroleum.|

Andrew Hall was working at Citigroup as an oil trader in 2009 and his $100 million pay package sparked a controversy that year. Astenbeck Capital had around $3.5 billion in AUM and lost 8.3% in 2013.

Loading Comments...