Humana Inc (HUM) swelled from $80.24 a share at open on Monday to hit anew 52-week high of $87.32 a share after it “announced earnings of $444.8 million, or $2.67 a share, up from $2.32 a share in the year-ago period,” reports Barrons.
The following hedge funds made the most:
1. Viking Global - Andreas Halvorsen: Gained $19.6 million
2. Healthcor Management Lp - Arthur B Cohen And Joseph Healey: Gained $9.2 million
3. Renaissance Technologies - Jim Simons: Gained $6.9 million
4. Aqr Capital Management - Cliff Asness: Gained $5.5 million
5. Orbimed Advisors - Samuel Isaly: Gained $4.8 million
6. D E Shaw - D. E. Shaw: Gained $4.8 million
7. Hoplite Capital Management - John Lykouretzos: Gained $4.4 million
8. Citadel Investment Group - Ken Griffin: Gained $3.1 million
9. Highbridge Capital Management - Glenn Russell Dubin: Gained $2.0 million
10. Karsch Capital Management - Michael Karsch: Gained $2.0 million
DISCLAIMER: These calculations assume that these hedge funds did not increase or reduce their stock positions in HUM since the end of June. We did not take into account their option positions.