Several hedge fund managers made big Friday after Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stocks jumped from $307.91 at close yesterday to finish the week at $334.50 on reports of CMG’s earnings.
The following hedge funds made the most:
1. Renaissance Technologies – Jim Simons: Gained $16.2 million
2. Manatuck Hill Partners – Mark Broach: Gained $15.6 million
3. Scout Capital Management – James Crichton and Adam Weiss: Gained $9.0 million
4. Navellier & Associates – Louis Navellier: Gained $6.4 million
5. Hunter Global Investors – Duke Buchan: Gained $2.7 million
6. Adage Capital Management – Phill Gross and Robert Atchinson: Gained $1.3 million
7. Coatue Management – Philippe Laffont: Gained $1.2 million
8. Highbridge Capital Management – Glenn Russell Dubin: Gained $868,000
9. Hbk Investments – David Costen Haley: Gained $537,000
10. Sandler Capital Management – Andrew Sandler: Gained $345,000
DISCLAIMER: These calculations assume that these hedge funds did not increase or reduce their stock positions in CMG since the end of June. We did not take into account their option positions.