Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) surges 13% today. The athletic apparel company recently announced its founder Chip Wilson will step down from his role as chief innovation and branding officer at the end of January.
LULU closed on Monday at $53.44, and is trading at $60.39 at 12:30PM EST on Tuesday. This is a 13.01% or $6.95 increase. Several hedge funds may reveal large gains due to this price movement.
1. Vinik Asset Management – Jeffrey Vinik: gains $9.12 million
2. Renaissance Technologies – Jim Simons: gains $4.74 million
3. JAT Capital Management – John Thaler: gains $3.65 million
4. Hunter Global Investors – Duke Buchan: gains $1.88 million
5. Manatuck Hill Partners – Mark Broach: gains $1.76 million
6. Caxton Associates LP – Bruce Kovner: gains $1.20 million
7. Millennium Management – Israel Englander: gains $845 thousand
8. Citadel Investment Group – Ken Griffin: gains $698 thousand
9. Ionic Capital Management – Bart Baum: gains $602 thousand
10. Balyasny Asset Management – Dmitry Balyasny: gains $457 thousand
DISCLAIMER: These calculations assume that these hedge funds did not increase or reduce their stock positions in LULU since the end of September. We did not take into account their option positions.