Dear Valued Visitor,

We have noticed that you are using an ad blocker software.

Although advertisements on the web pages may degrade your experience, our business certainly depends on them and we can only keep providing you high-quality research based articles as long as we can display ads on our pages.

To view this article, you can disable your ad blocker and refresh this page or simply login.

We only allow registered users to use ad blockers. You can sign up for free by clicking here or you can login if you are already a member.

Google Inc (GOOGL)’s Can End Facebook Inc (FB)’s Dominance over News Apps

Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) has accrued some form of dominance over the mobile ecosystem with a string of apps that continue to command huge following across the globe. However, on the Horizon is Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL), which can overhaul its ecosystem by coming up with a framework for creating simple, yet effective apps with enough performance for accommodating news delivery.

Google, is GOOGL a good stock to buy, is FB a good stock to buy, Facebook, Ebola, donations,

There is no doubt that the mobile ecosystem will continue to grow as more people continue to buy phones and tablets as PC’s start to become obsolete as the only base for getting information. Native apps, as a result, are becoming more questionable as the basic form of news delivery as apps continue to account for 86% of the time spent on mobile by users; this essentially leaves 14% for browser-based activities. Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) has on its ranks top four download slots for non-gaming apps worldwide led by Facebook Messenger, Facebook WhatsApp, and Instagram

Combining Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB), gaming and social messaging, they compromise roughly 60% of the time spent on mobile clearly highlighting the giant social network dominance of the mobile ecosystem. Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) should continue dominating the space as mobile consumption continues to concentrate even more, with the ongoing growth of messaging and direct communication. Mobile carriers on the other hand have reasons to be scared as the growth is expected to affect their revenues from voice calls and SMS offerings.

Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) remains heavily reliant on services that cannot be designed outside a full-fledged application. Its offerings require phones with key features that are not easily accessible through a browser such as radio modules and GPS. This is one of the loopholes that Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) can use to its advantage with the creation of apps that can offer the same services on normal phones, which may not have a basic internet connection.

News related applications don’t require a lot of phone features as they collect XML feeds, low resolution images while using a tiny fraction of a modern smartphone’s processing power. Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) is already big on social and SEO as well as mobile, meaning it has the ability to disrupt Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB)’s mobile ecosystem by developing more effective and reliable news feeds apps.

I jsut made 84% in 4 daysI Just Made 84% in 4 Days By Blindly Following This Hedge Fund

I just made 84% in 4 days by blindly imitating a hedge fund’s stock pick. I will tell you how I pulled such a huge return in such a short time but let me first explain in this FREE REPORT why following hedge funds’ stock picks is one of the smartest things you can do as an investor. We launched our quarterly newsletter 2.5 years ago and not one subscriber has, since, said “I lost money by EXACTLY following your stock picks”. The reason is simple. You can beat index funds by creating a DREAM TEAM of hedge fund managers and investing in only their best ideas. I just made 84% in 4 days by blindly imitating one of these best ideas. CLICK HERE NOW for all the details.

Biotech Stock Alert - 20% Guaranteed Return in One Year

Hedge Funds and Insiders Are Piling Into

One of 2015's best hedge funds and two insiders snapped up shares of this medical device stock recently. We believe its transformative and disruptive device will storm the $3+ billion market and help it achieve 500%-1000% gains in 3 years.

Get your FREE REPORT and the details of our 20% return guarantee today.

Subscribe me to Insider Monkey's Free Daily Newsletter
This is a FREE report from Insider Monkey. Credit Card is NOT required.
Loading Comments...

Thanks! An email with instructions is sent to !

Your email already exists in our database. Click here to go to your subscriptions

Insider Monkey returned 102% in 3 years!! Wondering How?

Download a complete edition of our newsletter for free!