- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-09-13 17:16:58
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-09-13 17:16:58
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|200406||Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||221024240|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1189008||A Colleen Goggins||Johnson & Johnson |
One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
New Brunswick NJ 08933
|Member, Executive Committee||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common||Acquisiton||2010-08-31||11||$0.00||172||No||5||J||Indirect||Johnson & Johnson Stock Fund under the 401(k) Savings Plan|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||5||J||Indirect||Johnson & Johnson Stock Fund under the 401(k) Savings Plan|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-09-09||1,900||$0.00||1,900||$50.69|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-09-09||48,100||$0.00||48,100||$50.69|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common||1,029||Indirect||ESOP under the 401(k) Savings Plan|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock Units||$0.00||0||17,312||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Adjusted to reflect two-for-one stock split in 2001.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $59.73 to $59.795. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- Shares acquired in the Johnson & Johnson Stock Fund under Johnson & Johnson's 401(k) Savings Plan as of Plan's most recent reporting date (08/31/2010).
- Shares held by ESOP under Johnson & Johnson's 401(k) Savings Plan as of Plan's most recent reporting date (08/31/2010).
- The Phantom Stock converts into common stock on a one-for-one basis.
- The Phantom Stock Units held under the Issuer's Executive Income Deferral Plan are to be settled in cash upon the Reporting Person's Retirement.
- Awarded under Issuer's Stock Option Plan and exercisable in full starting three years from date of grant.