- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-05-22 13:03:39
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-05-22 13:03:39
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1455271||Griffin-American Healthcare Reit Ii Inc.||NONE||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||264008719|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1371918||T Jeffrey Hanson||C/o Griffin-American Healthcare Reit Ii, |
Inc., 4000 Macarthur Blvd., West # 200
Newport Beach CA 92660
|Ceo & Chairman Of The Board||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-05-18||387||$9.00||27,491||No||4||P||Indirect||By Hanson Family Trust Dated June 14, 2005|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||P||Indirect||By Hanson Family Trust Dated June 14, 2005|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||22,667||Indirect||By April L. Hanson|
|Common Stock||13,768||Indirect||By American Healthcare Investors LLC|
- The reported shares of common stock were acquired at $9.00 per share by Mr. Hanson pursuant to an Executive Stock Purchase Plan between Mr. Hanson and the Issuer, entered into effective 1/1/2012.
- The reported shares of common stock are held directly by Hanson Family Trust, Dated June 14, 2005, and indirectly by Jeffrey T. Hanson and April L. Hanson, Trustees.
- Mr. Hanson owns these shares of common stock through his investment retirement account.
- The reported shares of common stock are owned by April L. Hanson through her investment retirement account. April L. Hanson is the wife of the reporting person.
- The reported shares of common stock are owned directly by American Healthcare Investors LLC, a limited liability company of which Mr. Hanson is a principal. The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of the reported securities except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein, and the inclusion of these shares in this report shall not be deemed an admission of beneficial ownership of all of the reported shares for the purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.