- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-02-29 19:51:37
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-02-29 19:51:37
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1107694||Rackspace Hosting Inc.||RAX||Services-Computer Programming, Data Processing, Etc. (7370)||743016523|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1450052||James Lewandowski||C/o Rackspace Hosting, Inc. |
5000 Walzem Rd.
San Antonio TX 78218
|Svp And Gm, Hybrid||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Employee Stock Option (Right To Buy)||Acquisiton||2012-02-27||5,307||$0.00||35,237||No||4||A||Direct|
|Employee Stock Option (Right To Buy)||Acquisiton||2012-02-27||15,000||$0.00||50,237||No||4||M||Direct|
|Employee Stock Option (Right To Buy)||Disposition||2012-02-27||15,000||$53.43||35,237||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-02-27||15,000||$0.00||15,000||$5.09|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- These shares were issued in the form of a performance-based Restricted Stock Awards (PSA). The shares under the PSA are subject to a cliff vest that is based on the Company's total shareholder return performance in relation to an index, which will be measured three years from the grant date.
- These shares were sold pursuant to Mr. Lewandowski's Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted on March 14, 2011.
- The prices for these sales of shares ranged from $52.55 to $54.17 per share.
- The registrant undertakes to provide, upon request by the SEC staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares purchased or sold at each separate price.
- 1/4 of these shares shall vest and become exercisable on each anniversary of the grant date of February 25, 2009.