- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-02-21 17:16:06
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-02-21 17:16:06
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1183186||National Financial Partners Corp||NFP||Insurance Agents, Brokers & Service (6411)||134029115|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1438886||James Poer||Nfp Securities Inc. |
1250 Capital Of Texas Hwy S, Ste 125
Austin TX 78746
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2012-02-16||888||$0.00||888||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2012-02-16||2,469||$0.00||2,469||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2012-02-16||745||$0.00||745||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2012-02-16||2,069||$0.00||2,069||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Acquisiton||2012-02-16||7,958||$0.00||7,958||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Acquisiton||2012-02-16||12,732||$0.00||12,732||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The restricted stock units ("RSUs") vest in three equal annual installments commencing February 16, 2011. 888 of the RSUs that vested on February 16, 2012 were withheld for payment of taxes and 2,469 were immediately settled for shares of Issuer's Common Stock.
- Includes shares acquired through participation in Issuer's Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Includes shares acquired through dividend reinvestment.
- The RSUs vest in three equal annual installments commencing February 16, 2012. 745 of the RSUs that vested on February 16, 2012 were withheld for payment of taxes and 2,069 were immediately settled for shares of Issuer's Common Stock.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $15.95 to $16.0335. The price reported reflects the weighted average sale price. Reporting Person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- Each RSU represents a contingent right to receive one share of Issuer's Common Stock.
- The RSUs vest in three equal annual installments commencing February 16, 2013. Once vested, RSUs are immediately payable in shares of Issuer's Common Stock, or at the Issuer's option, in cash or a combination of the two.