- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-02-03 16:32:01
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-02-03 16:32:01
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|200406||Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||221024240|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1189000||C Russell Deyo||Johnson & Johnson |
One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
New Brunswick NJ 08933
|Vp, General Counsel||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-01-31||32||$0.00||7,265||No||5||J||Indirect||Johnson & Johnson Stock Fund under the 401(k) Savings Plan|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||5||J||Indirect||Johnson & Johnson Stock Fund under the 401(k) Savings Plan|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-02-03||1,700||$0.00||1,700||$57.30|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||1,703||Indirect||ESOP under the 401(k) Savings Plan|
|Common Stock||10,771||Indirect||By Wife|
|Common Stock||2,634||Indirect||By Daughter|
|Common Stock||3,058||Indirect||By Son|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $65.79 to $65.80. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- Shares acquired in the Johnson & Johnson Stock Fund under the 401(k) Savings Plan as of Plan's most recent reporting date (01/31/2012).
- Shares held by ESOP under Johnson & Johnson's 401(k) Savings Plan as of Plan's most recent reporting date (01/31/2012).
- The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of these securities, and this report shall not be deemed an admission that the reporting person is the beneficial owner of such securities for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.
- Awarded under Issuer's Stock Option Plan and exercisable in full starting three years from date of grant.