- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-10-31 16:38:02
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-10-31 16:38:02
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1280058||Blackbaud Inc||BLKB||Services-Prepackaged Software (7372)||112617163|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1072608||V Timothy Williams||2000 Daniel Island Drive |
Charleston SC 29492
|Cfo And Senior Vp||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Right||Disposition||2011-10-27||24,774||$0.00||24,774||$26.75|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Right||$26.11||2014-11-07||53,333||53,333||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Right||$12.40||2015-11-08||26,667||26,667||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Right||$22.34||2019-11-10||25,500||25,500||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents shares forfeited to the company in connection with the satisfaction of tax liabilities incurred upon the exercise of stock appreciation rights.
- This exercise and sale was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person and effective on August 30, 2011.
- Represents a stock appreciation right which vests in four equal annual installments beginning on November 6, 2008, subject to continued employment, and shall be settled in stock at time of exercise.
- Represents a stock appreciation right which vests in four equal installments beginning on November 7, 2009, subject to continued employment, and shall be settled in stock at time of exercise.
- Represents a stock appreciation right which vests in four equal annual installments beginning on November 10, 2010, subject to continued employment, and shall be settled in stock at time of exercise.