- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-08-04 17:35:14
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-08-04 17:35:14
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1492426||Horizon Pharma Inc.||HZNP||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||272179987|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1279735||C Louis Bock||C/O Scale Venture Management Ii, Llc |
950 Tower Lane, Suite 700
Foster City CA 94404
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-08-02||1,370,070||$0.00||1,370,070||No||4||C||Indirect||See FN|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-08-02||171,626||$0.00||1,541,696||No||4||C||Indirect||See FN|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-08-02||346,823||$9.00||1,888,519||No||4||C||Indirect||See FN|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-08-02||315,946||$9.00||2,204,465||No||4||P||Indirect||See FN|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Series A Convertible Preferred Stock||Disposition||2011-08-02||3,252,547||$0.00||1,370,070||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Series B Convertible Preferred Stock||Disposition||2011-08-02||407,440||$0.00||171,626||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Convertible Promissory Notes||Disposition||2011-08-02||0||$0.00||346,823||$9.00|
|Series A Preferred Stock||Warrant to Purchase Series A Preferred Stock||Disposition||2011-08-02||69,451||$0.00||69,451||$5.20|
|Series A Preferred Stock||Warrant to Purchase Series A Preferred Stock||Disposition||2011-08-02||34,726||$0.00||34,726||$5.20|
|Series A Preferred Stock||Warrant to Purchase Series A Preferred Stock||Disposition||2011-08-02||43,409||$0.00||43,409||$5.20|
|Common Stock||Warrant to Purchase Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-08-02||29,254||$0.00||29,254||$12.35|
|Common Stock||Warrant to Purchase Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-08-02||14,627||$0.00||14,627||$12.35|
|Common Stock||Warrant to Purchase Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-08-02||18,285||$0.00||18,285||$12.35|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Automatic conversion, in connection with the Issuer's initial public offering, of preferred sock into shares of common stock. Every 2.374 shares of preferred stock converted into one share of common stock upon the closing of the Issuer's initial public offering.
- The securities are held directly by Scale Venture Partners II, LP ("Scale Partners"). The General Partner of Scale Partners is Scale Venture Management II, LLC ("Scale Management"). The reporting person is a member of Scale Management. The managing members of Scale Management share voting and investment power with respect to these shares. Each of the managing members of Scale Management disclaims beneficial ownership with respect to these securities except to the extent of his or her respective proportinate pecuniary interest therein.
- Represents shares acquired upon conversion, in connection with the Issuer's initial public offering, of convertible promissory notes.
- These securities are preferred stock of the Issuer and did not have an expiration date. Prior to the Issuer's initial public offering of common stock, the securities were convertible at any time at the election of the holder. The securities automatically converted into shares of common stock upon the closing of the issuer's initial public offering of common stock.
- Principal and accrued interest converted upon the Issuer's initial public offering of common stock, into shares of common stock.
- Automatic conversion, in connection with the Issuer's initial public offering, of warrants to purchase Series A Preferred Stock into warrants to purchase Common Stock. The warrants converted at a rate of 2.374 shares of Series A Preferred Stock to 1 share of Common Stock.
- The warrants are immediately exercisable and shall terminate on the earlier of the expiration date referenced herein or the occurence of other specified corporate transactions.