- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-08-03 17:03:20
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-08-03 17:03:20
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1145197||Insulet Corp||PODD||Surgical & Medical Instruments & Apparatus (3841)||043523891|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1395780||Ruthann Depietro||C/o Insulet Corporation |
9 Oak Park Drive
Bedford MA 01730
|Vice President Of Quality||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-08-01||1,500||$0.00||1,500||$5.94|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-08-01||1,000||$0.00||1,000||$5.94|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- This option may be exercised at any time, whether vested or not, but, upon termination of employment, we may repurchase any unvested shares at the exercise price paid for the shares. This option is subject to a four-year vesting period, with 25% of the total award vesting one year after the grant date and the remainder vesting in equal monthly installments each month thereafter for 36 months, subject to continued employment.
- Includes 5,334 restricted stock units granted on March 1, 2010 which vest one-half of the total units on March 1, 2012 and one-half on March 1, 2013; and 8,000 restricted stock units granted on March 1, 2011 which vest one-third of the total units on March 1, 2012 and one-third each on March 1, 2013 and March 1, 2014. Vested shares will be delivered to the reporting person as soon as practiable following a vesting date.
- Includes an aggregate of 455 shares acquired under the Insulet Corporation 2007 Employee Stock Purchase Plan: 20 shares acquired on December 31, 2007; 48 shares acquired on June 30, 2008; 100 shares acquired on December 31, 2008; 99 shares acquired on June 30, 2009; 53 shares acquired on December 31, 2009; 51 shares acquired on June 30, 2010; 49 shares acquired on December 31, 2010; and 35 shares acquired on June 30, 2011.
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on August 20, 2010.
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on March 15, 2011.