- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-08-03 15:17:39
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-08-03 15:17:39
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|876883||Mdc Partners Inc||MDCA||Services-Advertising Agencies (7311)||980364441|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1355445||Gavin Swartzman||C/o Mdc Partners Inc. |
45 Hazelton Avenue
Toronto A6 M5R 2E3
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Shares||Acquisiton||2011-08-03||300||$18.08||104,205||No||4||P||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Class A Shares||Stock Appreciation Rights||$3.72||2010-02-12||2014-02-12||182,069||182,069||Direct|
|Restricted Stock Units||Extraordinary Equity Value Appre. Restricted Stock Awards||$0.00||2013-12-31||45,000||45,000||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes unvested Restricted Stock Units (Class A Shares) of the Issuer.
- Represents open market purchases.
- The price reported in column 4 has been converted from Canadian dollars. The price reported in column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were purchased in multiple transactions at prices ranging from CAD$17.40 to CAD$17.44, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to MDC Partners Inc., any security holder of MDC Partners Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnote (3) to this Form 4.
- Stock Appreciation Rights ("SARs") granted February 12, 2009, vested 33% on the first anniversary of the grant date, 33% vest on the second anniversary of the grant date, and 34% vest on the third anniversary of the grant date, and all expire on February 12, 2014. These SARs may be settled in cash or stock, at the discretion of the Issuer.
- Extraordinary Equity Value Appreciation Restricted Stock Awards ("EVARs") under the Issuer's EVARs program (previously disclosed by the Issuer on Form 8-K dated January 26, 2011) represent the right to receive Restricted Stock Units on a one-to-one basis upon the Issuer's achievement of stock price targets equal to $20.00 (15,000 EVARs), $22.75 (15,000 EVARs) and $26.25 (15,000 EVARs), as described in greater detail in the EVAR Letter Agreement.