- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-06-13 13:30:50
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-06-13 12:30:50
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1432681||L Janice Fields||Mcdonald's Corporation |
2915 Jorie Boulevard
Oak Brook IL 60523
|President, Mcdonald's Usa||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-06-09||15,750||$0.00||15,750||$40.44|
|Common Stock||Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-06-09||47,500||$0.00||47,500||$28.75|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||38,469||Indirect||Profit Sharing Plan|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||4,745||4,745||Indirect|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes shares acquired through dividend reinvestment.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $80.7101 to $81.04 per share. The price reported represents the weighted average sales price of these trades. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the shares sold at each separate price.
- Options become exercisable in 25% increments on the first, second, third and fourth anniversary dates of the grant.
- Each share of phantom stock represents the right to receive the cash value of one share of McDonald's Corporation common stock.
- Shares of phantom stock are payable in cash following the reporting person's separation from service with McDonald's.