- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2022-02-16 16:17:14
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2022-02-16 16:17:14
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|320187||Nike Inc.||NKE||Rubber & Plastics Footwear (3021)||930584541|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1236641||G Mark Parker||One Bowerman Drive |
Beaverton OR 97005
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class B Common Stock||Acquisiton||2022-02-14||60,000||$23.27||1,465,824||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2022-02-14||14,428||$140.61||1,451,396||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2022-02-14||30,910||$141.57||1,420,486||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2022-02-14||12,077||$142.42||1,408,409||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2022-02-14||2,585||$143.12||1,405,824||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class B Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2022-02-14||60,000||$0.00||60,000||$23.27|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class B Common Stock||36,823||Indirect||by Retirement Plan|
- Exercise and sale were pursuant to an approved 10b5-1 trading plan. Pursuant to Company policy, market sales of Company stock by officers and directors are permitted only after the first full trading day after the public release of quarterly earnings and ending on the fourteenth day of the third month of the following fiscal quarter, except pursuant to approved 10b5-1 trading plans.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $140.04 to $141.04, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide NIKE, Inc., any security holder of NIKE, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in the footnotes (2), (3), (4) and (5) to this Form 4.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $141.05 to $142.05, inclusive.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $142.06 to $143.06, inclusive.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $143.07 to $143.20, inclusive.
- Shares held in account under the NIKE, Inc. 401(k) Savings and Profit Sharing Plan.
- Stock Option granted on 07/20/2012 and became exercisable with respect to 25% of the shares on each of the first four anniversaries of the date of the grant.