- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-09-21 17:59:35
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-09-21 17:59:35
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1333063||A Bruce Cleveland||C/o C3.ai, Inc. |
1300 Seaport Blvd, Suite 500
Redwood City CA 94063
|Senior Vp And Cmo||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2021-09-17||10,000||$4.68||31,867||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2021-09-17||8,000||$50.30||23,867||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2021-09-17||2,000||$50.97||21,867||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2021-09-17||10,000||$0.00||10,000||$4.68|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||241||Indirect||See Footnote|
- Represents weighted average sales price. The shares were sold at prices ranging from $49.73 to $50.72. The Reporting Person will provide upon request, to the SEC, the Issuer or security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Represents weighted average sales price. The shares were sold at prices ranging from $50.75 to $51.27. The Reporting Person will provide upon request, to the SEC, the Issuer or security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- The shares are held by the Cleveland Family Trust, of which the Reporting Person is trustee.
- Twenty percent (20%) of the shares subject to the option grant vested on November 4, 2020, and the remaining eighty percent (80%) of each such grant vests on a monthly basis for the following four years, so long as the Reporting Person continues to provide services through such vesting dates.