- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-07-19 20:14:14
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-07-19 20:14:14
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|874015||Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc||IONS||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||330336973|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1206369||Iii Joseph Klein||2855 Gazelle Court |
Carlsbad CA 92010
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2021-07-15||5,333||$0.00||5,333||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2021-07-15||889||$0.00||889||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2021-07-15||666||$0.00||666||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2021-07-15||1,778||$0.00||1,778||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||100||Indirect||by Son|
- Acquired pursuant to vesting and release of shares pursuant to a Restricted Stock Unit Award.
- Shares sold pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plan adopted by the reporting person on September 18, 2020.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $34.78 to $35.68 inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. any security holder of Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnote (3) on this Form 4.
- The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of all securities held by his son, and this report should not be deemed an admission that the reporting person is the beneficial owner of such securities for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.
- Each Restricted Stock Unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of Ionis common stock, or its equivalent cash value.
- Restricted Stock Units vest 100% on either the first anniversary of the date of grant or the next regularly scheduled annual meeting of stockholders of the Company, whichever occurs earlier, and are delivered to the reporting person on the July 15th following the vesting date. Upon vesting, the Restricted Stock Units will be paid in whole shares of Ionis common stock or cash as may be determined by the Company.
- Restricted Stock Units vest in four equal annual installments and are delivered to the reporting person on the July 15th following the vesting date. Upon vesting, the Restricted Stock Units will be paid in whole shares of Ionis common stock or cash as may be determined by the Company.