- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-06-11 16:23:40
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-06-11 16:23:40
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1046995||Emagin Corp||EMAN||Semiconductors & Related Devices (3674)||561764501|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1230770||Ltd Ginola||C/o Inpendra Limited, 2Nd Floor |
Eaton House, 9 Seaton Place
St. Helier Y9 JE4 9WG
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Purchase Warrants (right to buy)||Acquisiton||2021-06-09||173,333||$0.00||173,333||$2.05|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||783,325||Indirect||By Rainbow Gate Corporation|
|Common Stock||78,478||Indirect||By Mount Union Corp.|
|Common Stock||57,372||Indirect||By Chelsea Trust Company, as Trustee|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Series B Convertible Preferred Stock||$0.75||2008-12-22||2,657,180||803||Direct|
|Common Stock||Series B Convertible Preferred Stock||$0.75||2008-12-22||2,326,273||703||Indirect|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Reporting Person elected to do a cash exercise of that certain Common Stock Purchase Warrant (issued pursuant to that certain Securities Purchase Agreement dated December 17, 2015 among eMagin Corporation (the "Issuer") and the purchasers signatory thereto), pursuant to the terms of such warrant.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares of Common Stock, par value $0.001 per share ("Common Stock"), of the Issuer were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $3.53 to $3.56 per share of Common Stock, inclusive. Ginola Limited ("Ginola" or the "Reporting Person") undertakes to provide, upon request, to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission full information regarding the number of shares of Common Stock sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth herein.
- These securities are solely owned by Rainbow Gate Corporation. The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of these securities, and this Form 4 shall not be deemed an admission that the Reporting Person is the beneficial owner of these securities.
- These securities are solely owned by Mount Union Corp. The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of these securities, and this Form 4 shall not be deemed an admission that the Reporting Person is the beneficial owner of these securities.
- These securities are solely owned by Chelsea Trust Company Limited, as Trustee. The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of these securities, and this Form 4 shall not be deemed an admission that the Reporting Person is the beneficial owner of these securities.
- The shares of Series B Convertible Preferred Stock were purchased on December 22, 2008 as part of a private placement with the Issuer in accordance with the Securities Purchase Agreement, dated December 18, 2008, between the Issuer and the holder. The shares of Series B Convertible Preferred Stock have the rights and preferences set forth on the Certificate of Designations of Series B Convertible Preferred Stock filed with the Secretary of State for the State of Delaware on December 19, 2008. The Series B Convertible Preferred Stock has a stated value of $1,000 per share and currently has a conversion price of $ 0.3022 per share.