- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-05-03 20:48:58
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-05-03 20:48:58
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|746598||Brady Corp||BRC||Miscellaneous Manufacturing Industries (3990)||390178960|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1222849||M Frank Jaehnert||6555 West Good Hope Rd. |
Milwaukee WI 53223
|President & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-05-03||197||$38.10||17,542||No||4||A||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-04-29||10,000||$16.39||10,000||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2011-04-29||10,000||$37.52||0||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-05-02||10,000||$16.39||10,000||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2011-05-02||10,000||$38.00||0||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Deferred Compensation Units||Acquisiton||2011-05-02||0||$38.01||0||$38.01|
|Class A Common Stock||Option to Purchase||Acquisiton||2011-04-29||10,000||$16.39||10,000||$16.39|
|Class A Common Stock||Option to Purchase||Acquisiton||2011-05-02||10,000||$16.39||10,000||$16.39|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||5,446||Indirect||Spouse|
|Class A Common Stock||8,369||Direct|
- The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of these securities to the extent jointly owned and this report shall not be deemed an admission that that reporting person is the beneficiary for Section 16 or any other purpose.
- The deferred compensation stock units were acquired under the Brady Corporation employee deferred compensation plan. Each deferred compensation unit is the economic equivalent of one share of Class A Common Stock. The deferred compensation units become payable in shares of Brady's Class A Common Stock upon the reporting persons cessation of service as an employee.
- Represents shares of Class A Common Stock purchased under the issuer's 401(K) payroll deduction plan.
- Options exercised and sold pursuant to Rule 144.
- Stock option exercise.
- Includes 411.0175 shares acquired on May 3, 2011 pursuant to a dividend reinvestment.