Filing Details

Accession Number:
0001209191-21-032076
Form Type:
4
Zero Holdings:
No
Publication Time:
2021-05-12 13:00:00
Reporting Period:
2021-05-10
Accepted Time:
2021-05-12 16:45:42
SEC Url:
Form 4 Filing
Issuer
Cik Name Symbol Sector (SIC) IRS No
1624658 Allena Pharmaceuticals Inc. ALNA () 4
Insiders
Cik Name Reported Address Insider Title Director Officer Large Shareholder Other
1389500 Md Louis Brenner C/o Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
One Newton Executive Park, Suite 202
Newton MA 02462
President And Coo No Yes No No
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Remaning Holdings Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
Common Stock Disposition 2021-05-10 25,215 $1.11 203,322 No 4 S Direct
Common Stock Acquisiton 2021-05-10 83,721 $0.00 228,537 No 4 M Direct
Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
No 4 S Direct
No 4 M Direct
Reported Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Sec. Type Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Amount - 2 Price - 2
Common Stock Restricted Stock Units Disposition 2021-05-10 83,721 $0.00 83,721 $0.00
Remaning Holdings Exercise Date Expiration Date Equity Swap Involved Transaction Form Type Transaction Code Nature of Ownership
125,582 No 4 M Direct
Footnotes
  1. The sale reported on this Form 4 was effected by the Reporting Person and represents shares sold to cover tax withholding obligations in connection with the vesting of restricted stock units.
  2. Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of common stock.
  3. 40% shall vest on May 10, 2021 and the remaining 60% shall vest on November 10, 2021, subject to the Reporting Person's continued service through each vesting date.