- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-05-05 13:00:00
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-05-05 07:58:27
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1205069||Sven Wehrwein||4877 East Lake Harriet Parkway |
Minneapolis MN 55419
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2021-05-03||5,000||$0.00||5,000||$19.95|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $77.50 to $78.00 per share. The price reported above reflects the weighted average purchase price. The Reporting Person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $78.07 to $78.57 per share. The price reported above reflects the weighted average purchase price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- These options were granted on November 11, 2016. The options vest and are exercisable as to 25% of the shares one year from the date of grant and the remaining 75% thereafter vests and are exercisable in equal monthly installments on the same day of the month over the following three years.