- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-04-21 18:22:42
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-04-21 18:22:42
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1178670||Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc.||ALNY||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||770602661|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1458494||Akshay Vaishnaw||675 West Kendall Street |
Henri A. Termeer Square
Cambridge MA 02142
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||515||Indirect||by Managed Account|
- On February 26, 2020, the reporting person was granted performance-based restricted stock units (PSU) in connection with the 2019 year-end compensation review. One third of the PSU award vests upon the achievement of each of three specific clinical development, regulatory or commercial events. The People, Culture and Compensation Committee of the Board determined that the first performance criterion was met and one-third of the PSU award vested as of April 19, 2021.
- All sales reported on this Form 4, other than the sell-to-cover for taxes on April 20, 2021, were made pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on February 15, 2021.
- Sale prices ranged from $136.21 to $137.17.
- Sale prices ranged from $137.28 to $138.13.
- Sale prices ranged from $138.34 to $139.27.
- Sale prices ranged from $139.72 to $140.18.
- Represents shares automatically sold by the Company on behalf of the reporting person pursuant to a mandatory sell-to-cover provision in the PSU award agreement required to cover minimum statutory tax withholding obligations that became due upon the vesting event.
- Sale prices ranged from $135.24 to $135.96.
- Sale prices ranged from $136.41 to $137.33.
- Sale prices ranged from $137.42 to $138.10.
- Reflects shares of ALNY common stock acquired by the reporting person under the ALNY 401(k) plan as a result of the ALNY 401(k) matching contribution program.