- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-04-21 16:31:09
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-04-21 16:31:09
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1397778||A Scott Hill||5660 New Northside Drive |
Atlanta GA 30328
|Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy) Holding||Disposition||2021-04-19||17,095||$0.00||17,095||$41.59|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy) Holding||Disposition||2021-04-20||27,905||$0.00||27,905||$41.59|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy) Holding||Disposition||2021-04-20||1,492||$0.00||1,492||$67.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The transactions reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a pre-arranged trading plan established in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities Act of 1934, as amended.
- The price range for the aggregate amount sold by the direct holder is $120.00 - $120.50. The Issuer will upon request by the Staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or a security holder of the Issuer provide the full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- The price range for the aggregate amount sold by the direct holder is $120.00 - $120.31. The Issuer will upon request by the Staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or a security holder of the Issuer provide the full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- The transaction involved a gift of 3,435 shares of the Issuer's common stock by the reporting person to philanthropic organizations.
- The common stock number referred in Table I is an aggregate number and represents 119,168 shares of common stock and 22,284 unvested performance based restricted stock units, for which the performance period has been satisfied. These performance based restricted stock units vest over a three year period, in which 33.33% of the units vest each year. The satisfaction of the 2019 and 2020 total shareholder return performance based restricted stock units and the corresponding number of shares to be issued pursuant to these awards, will not be determined until February 2022 and February 2023, respectively, and will be reported at the time of vesting.
- These options are fully vested.