- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-04-13 19:54:28
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-04-13 19:54:28
- Original Submission Date:
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1401708||Nanostring Technologies Inc||NSTG||Biological Products, (No Disgnostic Substances) (2836)||200094687|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1575739||Bradley R Gray||530 Fairview Avenue N |
Seattle WA 98109
|President And Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- Each restricted stock unit ("RSU") represents a contingent right to receive one (1) share of Issuer's common stock.
- On March 17, 2021, the Reporting Person filed a Form 4 which inadvertently misstated the number of shares held by the Reporting Person following the vesting of 21,994 RSUs reported on the Form 4. The number of shares reported in Column 5 of this Form 4/A reflects the corrected amount of securities beneficially owned by the Reporting Person following the vesting of such RSUs on March 15, 2021.
- The reported shares were sold to cover the reporting person's tax liability in connection with the vesting of RSUs.
- On March 17, 2021, the Reporting Person filed a Form 4 which (i) included an incorrect Transaction Code in Column 3 of the Form 4 in relation to a sale of shares to cover the Reporting Person's tax liability in connection with the vesting of RSUs, (ii) in Column 4, inadvertently misstated the price at which the shares were sold, and (iii) in Column 5, inadvertently misstated the number of shares held by the Reporting Person following the sale of shares reported in the Form 4. The Transaction Code reported in Column 3 of this Form 4/A, the price reported in Column 4 of this Form 4/A and the number of shares reported in Column 5 of this Form 4/A reflect corrections to these items.