- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-04-05 19:49:44
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-04-05 19:49:44
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1393052||Veeva Systems Inc||VEEV||Services-Prepackaged Software (7372)||208235463|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1595244||Alan Mateo||C/o Veeva Systems Inc. |
4280 Hacienda Drive
Pleasanton CA 94588
|Evp Global Sales||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2021-04-01||1,347||$0.00||3,291||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2021-04-05||693||$265.98||2,598||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2021-04-05||1||$265.48||2,597||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2021-04-01||1,347||$0.00||1,347||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||7,349||Indirect||By Carol Mateo TTEE U/A 11/30/20|
- Transaction exempt from Section 16(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the "Act") pursuant to Rule 16b-6(b) promulgated under the Act.
- Each Restricted Stock Unit ("RSU") represents a contingent right to receive one share of Class A Common Stock of the Issuer.
- The sales reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to Rule 10b5-1 trading plans adopted by the Reporting Person and were made to cover taxes associated with RSU vesting on April 1, 2021.
- Shares held by The Carol Mateo Trust dated November 30, 2020 (the "Trust"). The Reporting Person is not a trustee and beneficiary of the Trust and may be deemed to share voting and dispositive power with regard to the reported shares held by the Trust. The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of the reported shares held by the Trust, except to the extent, if any, of his pecuniary interest therein.
- On April 14, 2020, the Reporting Person was granted 4,940 RSUs under the Issuer's 2013 Equity Incentive Plan, of which 18.182% of the RSUs vested on July 1, 2020, and 27.273% of the RSUs vesting for each quarter of continuous service to the Issuer by the Reporting Person.