- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-04-01 11:41:00
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-04-01 11:41:00
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|783280||Duke Realty Corp||DRE||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||351740409|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1665618||C. Ann Dee||8711 River Crossing Boulevard |
Indianapolis IN 46240
|Evp,general Counsel & Corp Sec||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||1,432||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Common Stock||2,673||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||LTIP Units||$0.00||21,084||21,084||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock Units||$0.00||19,904||19,904||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Between February 12, 2021 and April 1, 2021, the Reporting Person acquired 114 shares of DRE common stock through dividend reinvestment.
- Between February 12, 2021 and April 1, 2021, the Reporting Person acquired 9 shares of DRE common stock through dividend reinvestment.
- Between February 12, 2021 and April 1, 2021, the Reporting Person acquired 199 shares of DRE's common stock under the Company's 401(k) plan.
- Represents units of limited partnership interest (LTIP Unit) in Duke Realty Limited Partnership (DRLP), of which the Issuer is the general partner, issued as long term incentive compensation pursuant to the Issuer's equity based incentive programs. When both earned and vested, each LTIP Unit will automatically convert into a Common Unit of limited partnership interest in DRLP. Each Common Unit acquired upon the conversion of an LTIP Unit is redeemable by the holder for shares of common stock of the Issuer on a one-for-one basis. LTIP Units converted to Common Units are generally not redeemable until two years from the date of the grant.
- LTIP Units awarded in lieu of performance share plan units and upon meeting the performance-based conditions, pursuant to Rule 16b-3(d) of Section 16b of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. LTIP Units are awarded according to the terms described in footnote 4 and have no expiration date.
- Represents LTIP Units that have converted to Common Units of DRLP. Each Common Unit is redeemable by the holder for shares of common stock of the Issuer on a one-for-one basis. LTIP Units converted to Common Units are generally not redeemable until two years from the date of grant and have no expiration date.
- Represents phantom stock units accrued under the Executives' Deferred Compensation Plan of Duke Realty Services Limited Partnership. Between February 12, 2021 and April 1 2021, the Reporting Person acquired 99 shares of common stock through dividend reinvestment. The units are valued on a one to one basis to the Company's common stock and are to be settled in cash and/or stock upon the Reporting Person's termination of employment.