- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-04-01 09:23:38
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-04-01 09:23:38
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|108516||Worthington Industries Inc||WOR||Steel Works, Blast Furnaces & Rolling & Finishing Mills (3310)||311189815|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1106145||P/oh John Mcconnell||Worthington Industries, Inc. |
200 Old Wilson Bridge Road
Columbus OH 43085
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Shares||Non-qualified stock option (right to buy)||Disposition||2021-03-30||726||$0.00||726||$23.10|
|Common Shares||Non-qualified stock option (right to buy)||Disposition||2021-03-30||65,964||$0.00||65,964||$20.47|
|Common Shares||Non-qualified stock option (right to buy)||Disposition||2021-03-31||14,036||$0.00||14,036||$20.47|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares||12,415,982||Indirect||By JMAC, Inc.|
|Common Shares||2,428,312||Indirect||By the Porter Rardin Trust f/b/o John P. McConnell and Margaret Kollis|
|Common Shares||8,173||Indirect||As custodian for his son, C.R.McConnell|
|Common Shares||7,343||Indirect||By Spouse, Amy McConnell, as custodian for her son, Luke A. Edmonds|
|Common Shares||118,000||Indirect||By The McConnell Family Trust|
|Common Shares||255,875||Indirect||By The Margaret R. McConnell Trust f/b/o Margaret Kollis|
|Common Shares||25,227||Indirect||By the Worthington Industries, Inc. Deferred Profit Sharing Plan|
|Common Shares||44,250||Indirect||By McConnell 2020 LAE Trust|
- The price reported is a weighted average price. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Worthington Industries, Inc. (the "Issuer"), any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of common shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth.
- Amount listed is the most up-to-date information available regarding holdings in the Company Stock Fund under the Worthington Industries, Inc. Deferred Profit Sharing Plan and is based on a Plan statement as of 2/28/2021.
- These common shares are held in an irrevocable trust for the benefit of the son of the reporting person's spouse. The reporting person's spouse is the trustee of such irrevocable trust.
- This non-qualified stock option was granted pursuant to the Worthington Industries, Inc. 2010 Stock Option Plan. Date listed is the first day any portion of the option vested. Additional portions of 33.33% of the option vested annually on 6/30/2013 and 6/30/2014.
- This non-qualified stock option was granted pursuant to the Worthington Industries, Inc. 2010 Stock Option Plan. Date listed is the first day any portion of the option vested. Additional portions of 33.33% of the option vested annually on 6/29/2014 and 6/29/2015.