- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-03-19 18:12:09
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-03-19 18:12:09
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|23217||Conagra Brands Inc.||CAG||Food And Kindred Products (2000)||470248710|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1576059||M Thomas Mcgough||C/o Conagra Brands, Inc. |
222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza, Ste 1300
Chicago IL 60654
|Evp & Co-Coo||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2021-03-19||13,010||$37.53||111,303||No||4||S||Indirect||By Trust|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2021-03-19||45,660||$0.00||45,660||$23.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||400||Indirect||By Wife|
- The exercise and sale were affected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person during an open trading window.
- All of the shares sold were acquired by the Reporting Person within the past two business days upon the exercise of stock options.
- Price reflects the weighted average purchase price for multiple transactions ranging from $37.50 to $37.65 per share, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide, upon request by the Commission Staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price.
- The shares were sold pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan entered into during an open trading window.
- Price reflects the weighted average purchase price for multiple transactions ranging from $37.5 to $37.64 per share, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide, upon request by the Commission Staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price.
- These stock options, originally covering 205,951 shares (on a post-Spinoff basis), became exercisable as to 40% on July 14, 2015, 30% on July 14, 2016, and 30% on July 14, 2017.