- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-03-18 19:05:37
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-03-18 19:05:37
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|23217||Conagra Brands Inc.||CAG||Food And Kindred Products (2000)||470248710|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1576059||M Thomas Mcgough||C/o Conagra Brands, Inc. |
222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza, Ste 1300
Chicago IL 60654
|Evp & Co-Coo||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2021-03-16||13,010||$37.50||124,313||No||4||S||Indirect||By Trust|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2021-03-16||24,340||$0.00||24,340||$23.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||400||Indirect||By Wife|
- The exercise and sale were affected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person during an open trading window.
- All of the shares sold were acquired by the Reporting Person within the past two business days upon the exercise of stock options.
- Price reflects the weighted average purchase price for multiple transactions ranging from $37.50 to $37.51 per share, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide, upon request by the Commission Staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price.
- The shares were sold pursuant to a 10b5-1 trading plan entered into during an open trading window.
- Price reflects the weighted average purchase price for multiple transactions ranging from $37.50 to $37.515 per share, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide, upon request by the Commission Staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price.
- Reflects an antidilution adjustment to the number of options (originally granted on July 14, 2014 and expiring July 13, 2024, for 153,285 shares at an exercise price of $30.89 per share) held by the Reporting Person and the exercise price thereof, which antidilution adjustment was made prior to the exercise date in connection with the spinoff of Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. from the Issuer on November 9, 2016 (the "Spinoff"). The total number of options held by the Reporting Person immediately prior to the Spinoff was 153,285.
- These stock options, originally covering 205,951 shares (on a post-Spinoff basis), became exercisable as to 40% on July 14, 2015, 30% on July 14, 2016, and 30% on July 14, 2017.