- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-03-08 17:41:55
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-03-08 17:41:55
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1433642||Hamilton Lane Inc||HLNE||Investment Advice (6282)||262482738|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1577084||R. Hartley Rogers||C/o Hamilton Lane Incorporated |
One Presidential Blvd., 4Th Floor
Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2021-02-27||50,000||$0.00||7,967,067||No||5||G||Indirect||See footnote|
|Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2021-03-04||178,000||$0.00||7,789,067||No||4||J||Indirect||See footnote|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2021-03-04||19,245||$87.36||34,081||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Units||Disposition||2021-02-27||50,000||$0.00||50,000||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Units||Disposition||2021-03-04||178,000||$87.36||178,000||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Mr. Rogers gifted Class B Units to a charitable entity on February 27, 2021, which subsequently exchanged such Class B Units (and corresponding shares of Class B common stock) with the Issuer pursuant to an exchange agreement (the "Exchange Agreement") entered into at the time of and in connection with a reorganization incident to the Issuer's initial public offering. At the Issuer's election, the exchange was settled in cash.
- The Class B common stock does not carry economic value beyond the right to receive the par value of such stock upon liquidation, dissolution or exchange of those shares. However, the Class B common stock entitles its holder to ten votes per share on every matter submitted to the Issuer's stockholders for a vote. These securities are owned directly by HLA Investments, LLC ("HLAI"). The reporting person is the manager of HRHLA, LLC ("HRHLA"), the managing member of HLAI.
- These securities are owned directly by HLAI. Mr. Rogers is the manager of HRHLA, the managing member of HLAI.
- The reporting person exchanged Class B Units (and corresponding shares of Class B common stock) with the Issuer pursuant to the Exchange Agreement. At the Issuer's election, the exchange was settled in cash.
- Sold by the reporting person in a registered underwritten offering pursuant to an underwriting agreement dated March 1, 2021.
- Pursuant to the Exchange Agreement, the Class B Units of Hamilton Lane Advisors, L.L.C. are exchangeable, on a one-for-one basis, for shares of Class A common stock or, at the Issuer's election, for cash. Upon exchange of a Class B Unit, the corresponding share of Class B common stock will be redeemed at par value and cancelled. The Class B Units do not have an expiration date.